On Air Now
- NFL Week 3 grades: Bills get an 'A' for thrashing Washington, Patriots get an 'F' for ugly loss to SaintsHere are the Week 3 grades for each team from Sunday's action
- Aaron Rodgers on his first thoughts ahead of game-winning drive: Throw it to Davante AdamsRodgers found Adams twice to get his team into field-goal range
- Cardinals winning streak hits 16 with comeback victory vs. Cubs; St. Louis has longest NL streak since 1951The Cardinals extended their record streak despite a ninth-inning controversy
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series playoffs standings: Schedule, winners, dates, times, races, TV channelsJust 12 drivers remain in the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs
- 2021 Ryder Cup results: Say hello to the U.S. golf dream team, which aims to dominate for years to comeWe knew this would be the most talented U.S. team, yet it emerged from WIsconsin as the best ever
- Suns star Devin Booker to miss start of training camp after testing positive for COVID-19Booker declined to say whether he is vaccinated or not
- Andy Reid in stable condition after illness sends Chiefs coach to hospital following loss to ChargersThe Chiefs were told Reid should be OK
- How to watch 49ers vs. Packers: TV channel, NFL live stream info, start timeHow to watch 49ers vs. Packers football game
- Fantasy Baseball Week 27 Preview: Two-start pitcher rankings highlight Cal Quantrill, Trevor RogersWhich two-start pitchers should you be looking to add to your lineup?
- Fantasy Baseball Week 27 Preview: Top 10 sleeper hitters include Frank Schwindel, Lane ThomasThe waiver wire isn't lacking in useful bats this week.
- 2021 WNBA Playoffs: Scores, schedule, format, bracket, live stream, watch online, start time, TV channelThe WNBA playoffs continue on Tuesday with the start of the semifinals
- Fantasy Baseball Week 27 Preview: Top 10 sleeper pitchers feature Joe Ryan, Shane Baz and Alex CobbA couple of one-start rookies offer high-end potential.
- 2021 WNBA Playoffs second-round takeaways: Sky run past Lynx to advance to semifinalsThe Sky scored 22 fastbreak points in the win
- Big-name injury updates and early waiver-wire targets.
- NFL Week 3 scores, highlights, updates, schedule: Derek Carr clutch pass leads Raiders to OT win vs. DolphinsAll the best highlights from Week 3 are right here
- Packers at 49ers picks: Point spread, total, player props, trends, TV, streaming for 'Sunday Night Football'Get ready for Packers-49ers with our gambling breakdown
- Cowboys vs. Eagles odds, line, spread: Monday Night Football picks, predictions from model on 122-81 rollSportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys 10,000 times
- Fantasy Football Week 4 early Waiver Wire: Chuba Hubbard headlines the list, while Emmanuel Sanders pays offChris Towers gives you an early look at waivers coming out of Sunday's action
- 2021 Ryder Cup: Watch as Brooks Koepka, Bryson DeChambeau hug it out after United States victoryThe two have an ongoing feud but promised to hit pause on it for the betterment of the U.S. this week
- Cowboys vs. Eagles live stream info, TV channel: How to watch NFL on TV, stream onlineHow to watch Cowboys vs. Eagles football game
- Brewers Condemn Mets To Losing RecordNew York, in its second season under manager Luis Rojas, led the NL East for 90 days but is 17-34 since the start of August.
- Giants Fall To Falcons On Eli’s DayThe loss spoiled a day the Giants retired the jersey of two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning and added his name to the Ring of Honor at MetLife Stadium.
- Mets Fall To Brewers After Being Eliminated From Playoff ContentionNew York (73-81) has lost 12 of 15 and was eliminated from playoff contention earlier in the day when Philadelphia beat Pittsburgh.
- Stanton’s Slam Lifts Yanks To Win, WC Tie With Red SoxThe Yankees, who began the day with a two-game lead over Toronto and Seattle for the second wild card, now have a chance to nudge in front of their longtime rivals in Sunday night’s series finale.
- Fernandez, Coronel Help Red Bulls Beat NYCFCThe Red Bulls are unbeaten, with two shutout wins, in their last three games.
- Brewers Hit 3 HRs, Get Strong Outing From Lauer To Down MetsThe Brewers have won 12 of their last 13 against the Mets in Milwaukee, including seven in a row.
- Cole, Stanton Lead Yankees Past Red Sox, Cut Lead To 1Cole (16-8) no-hit the Red Sox for 3 2/3 innings and New York coasted to its fourth straight win.
- Chargers-Chiefs Preview: Kansas City ‘Shouldn’t Be In Shootouts Every Week,’ Says CBS Sports’ Charles DavisThe Chiefs win a lot of close games, while the Chargers lose a lot of close games, which could present an opportunity for an upset.
- SportsLine Week 3 NFC East Picks: Eagles Will ‘Keep It Close In A Division Matchup,’ Says SportsLine’s Larry HartsteinWith only three wins in the division so far, will the NFC East once again start to look more like the NFC Least in Week 3?
- Fantasy Football Start Or Sit Week 3: Is Daniel Jones Poised For A Big Week?With a favorable matchup against the Atlanta Falcons, many New York Giants could be in for productive outings this weekend.
BRYAN HANKS SHOW ON DEMAND
Jim Rome Show
Weekdays 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
Perhaps the most respected voice in the world of sports broadcasting, Rome is one of the leading opinion-makers of his generation. Missed a segment? Now worries, you can grab the podcasts by clicking here.
Tiki & Tierney
Weekdays 3:00 PM-6:00 PM
Each weekday afternoon, former NFL Pro Bowl running back, Tiki Barber and radio and TV personality, Brandon Tierney tackle and analyze the day’s top stories and interview the biggest names in sports. Missed a segment? No worries! Click here to grab the latest podcasts.