HERE’S THE LATEST
- After Shohei Ohtani-Mike Trout World Baseball Classic showdown, can Angels play meaningful baseball in 2023?With Ohtani's free agency looming, the Angels are on the clock to convince him to stay
- Warriors outlast Mavericks for maybe their biggest regular-season win since Mark Jackson eraGolden State remains above the play-in line with the tiebreaker secured over Dallas
- Mavericks plan to protest 127-125 loss to Warriors alleging referee mistakeMark Cuban said the play was 'the worst officiating non call mistake possibly in the history of the NBA'
- Suriname vs. Mexico live stream: Concacaf Nations League prediction, how to watch online, time, news, oddsHenry Martin has been called into the squad to help fix Mexico's scoring woes
- College basketball coaching changes 2023: Micah Shrewsberry's move to Notre Dame opens up a job at Penn StateShrewsberry made his choice on Wednesday and Providence is expected to close Thursday
- 2023 WGC-Dell Match Play leaderboard, scores: Rickie Fowler upsets Jon Rahm, Jordan Spieth hits walk-off chipTop seeds went 11-5 in the opening matches on Thursday in Austin
- Watch Grizzlies vs. Rockets: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Wednesday's NBA gameHow to watch Grizzlies vs. Rockets basketball game
- Raiders' Foster Moreau stepping away from football after Hodgkin's lymphoma diagnosisMoreau was drafted by the Raiders in 2019
- USMNT target Folarin Balogun: Everything to know about USA's latest possible dual-nationalThe young striker could be the next big commitment to US Soccer
- Odell Beckham Jr. rumors: Jets showing real interest to pair free agent receiver with Aaron RodgersRodgers may not be the only big name heading to the Jets this offseason
- Openly gay Predators prospect Luke Prokop expresses 'disappointment' over NHL's Pride Night controversiesProkop, the first openly gay player under NHL contract, says the league has taken a 'step back for inclusion'
- Notre Dame hires Micah Shrewsberry: Next Irish coach led Penn State to first NCAA Tournament win since 2001Shrewsberry will head to South Bend despite an enticing contract upgrade from the Nittany Lions
- 2023 NFL free agency: Raiders sign former Titans TE Austin Hooper to one-year deal worth reported $3.5MHooper slots in to help replace Darren Waller in Las Vegas
- PSV Eindhoven issues 40-year ban to fan who invaded pitch to attack opposing playerA 20-year-old man ran onto the field and punched a Sevilla goalkeeper during a recent Europa League match
- Elijah Moore trade grades for Browns, Jets: Cleveland buys low on talented WR; New York recoups second-rounderMoore, a former second-round pick, is off to Cleveland
- 2023 NFL free agency: Team-by-team signings and trades tracker, with updates on all 32 franchises' movesFollow all the signings around the league as free agency moves along
- NFL free agency 2023: 10 best players available, headlined by Lamar Jackson and Odell Beckham Jr.Despite getting tagged, Jackson can still be had for the right price
- Concacaf Nations League: Live stream, schedule, scores, how to watch USMNT, Mexico and moreThe competition continues this week with the red, white and blue in action
- Fantasy baseball 2023 rankings, cheat sheets: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, RP, SP draft help, ADP tiers, model picksSportsLine simulated the entire MLB season and identified 2023 Fantasy baseball positional ranking tiers
- World Baseball Classic: Shohei Ohtani's hat, Trea Turner's spikes among items donated to Baseball Hall of FameA number of Team Japan and USA items from the championship are headed to Cooperstown
UP TO DATE
- Japan tops defending champ U.S. 3-2, wins World Baseball Classic: "Best moment in my life"Two-way star Shohei Ohtani struck out fellow Los Angeles Angels star Mike Trout to end the game. Ohtani was voted the WBC's MVP and called it "the best moment in my life."
- Cal Clutterbuck scores twice, Islanders blast Maple LeafsNew York maintained its hold on the first wild card spot in the East with a 7-2 win on Tuesday.
- Matt Boldy beats overtime buzzer as Wild edge DevilsFilip Gustavsson made a career-high 47 saves in Minnesota's 2-1 victory on Tuesday night.
- Hurricanes rally late in third period to edge RangersTeuvo Teravainen scored the tiebreaking goal and Frederik Andersen finished with 29 saves in Carolina's 3-2 win.
- Donovan Mitchell takes over as Cavaliers hand Nets fourth straight lossDay'Ron Sharpe had 20 points and 11 rebounds off the bench Brooklyn in the 115-109 defeat on Tuesday.
- Remembering New York sports icon Willis ReedKnown by many as "The Captain," Reed led the Knicks to two NBA championship during the 1970s. He died on Tuesday at age 80. CBS2's Otis Livingston has the story.
- Bill Bradley reflects on the life and career of Knicks great Willis ReedReed, who led New York to two NBA championships in the 1970s, died on Tuesday at age 80. CBS2's Otis Livingston reports.
- Willis Reed, legendary New York Knicks center and Hall of Famer, dies at age 80The Hall of Fame center led the New York Knicks to championships in 1970 and 1973.
- Knicks great Willis Reed dies at 80Reed was a two-time champion, as well as an NBA MVP, and an NBA Finals MVP. CBS2's Otis Livingston reports.
- Julius Randle drops a career-high 57 points, but Knicks' defense lacking in loss to T-wolvesTaurean Prince scored 35 points in Minnesota's 140-134 win on Monday night.
BRYAN HANKS SHOW ON DEMAND
CBS Sports Radio
YouTube Video On Demand
The DA Show
Weekdays 6AM-7AM & 9AM-10-AM
Listen to The DA Show from 6AM-10AM Monday thru Friday every week. Missed a segment? No worries, you can grab the podcasts by clicking here.
Reiter Than You
Listen to Reiter Than You from 10AM-12PM Monday thru Friday every week. Missed a segment? No worries, you can grab the podcasts by clicking here.
Jim Rome Show
Weekdays 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
Perhaps the most respected voice in the world of sports broadcasting, Rome is one of the leading opinion-makers of his generation. Missed a segment? Now worries, you can grab the podcasts by clicking here.
The Zach Gelb Show
Weekdays 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Join Zach Gelb Monday through Friday from 6-10 PM Eastern time for compelling sports talk and the best industry guests. Missed a segment? No worries, click here to grab the podcasts.